News and Events
Seattle Public Schools Nutrition Services is proud to announce an exciting update to our school menus!
What's new for 2015!:
- A new menu website: http://seattleschools.nutrislice.com
- A FREE app for iPhone and Android, School Lunch by Nutrislice
- A mobile website: http://seattleschools.nutrislice.com/mobile
- More information about menu items, including detailed descriptions and nutrition information
- Feedback option on menu items
- Email sign up for new menu information
- Printable version of menus on the Nutrislice site or they are still available on the district School Meals page at www.seattleschools.org/meals
We hope you'll check out our new menus and let us know what you think!
Wendy Weyer, R.D., SNS
Director, Nutrition Services
Seattle Public Schools
Enjoy Winter Break! See you back on Monday, January 5th!
In December K-8 teachers and students will discuss the character traits caring and compassion. Being kind, friendly, considerate and willing to listen, give and share. Showing concern or empathy for others. The book to be shared and discussed is "The Golden Rule" by author Ilene Cooper.