Yuen Lui School Pictures
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Yuen Lui School Picture Days! Thursday, 9/30 & Friday 10/1. Preorder photos by visiting https://yuenluischools.com/catharine-blaine-k8/?rq=catharine
Thursday, September 30 (kindergarten, 1st and 2nd) and
Friday, October 1 (3rd, 4th, 5th and middle school)
Families can preorder photos through Friday, October 8. After this date, photos will be processed for printing. Photos will be shipped to the school for distribution.
Families can order photos after the seven-day grace period by entering an online code, which is your student’s school ID number. There is an additional cost to cover individualized printing, packaging, and shipping. Photos will be shipped directly to students’ homes.
- Please note that a separate order is required for each student in a household.
- Paper forms are available if unable to order online.
- Retake day is scheduled for Friday, November 5.
- Group photos will NOT be taken this year. Yuen Lui will be providing composite class photos.
- Yuen Lui photographers are fully vaccinated and will be adhering to Seattle Public Schools Covid protocols.
- Students may take their mask off briefly while their photo is being taken.
- Classes will be staggered to allow for social distancing.
- If paying by cash or check (payable to Yuen Lui Studio), please send with your student on their scheduled picture day.
- If you are in need of financial assistance, please call the Catharine Blaine office at 206-252-1920.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.